Wrapmaster may help to improve your FHRS score
Keep your kitchen clean with Wrapmaster...
As well as a simple solution to wrapping food, Wrapmaster helps keep your kitchen clean and hygienic, contributing to those all-important food hygiene ratings!
What do your customers think? Check out our infographic
Introducing Wrapmaster to your kitchen is one simple change that can help boost your hygiene score in five ways:
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination with separate static dispensers for different food uses
- Reduce the risk of cut fingers from a cutter box serrated edge
- Reduce the risk of unseen bacteria build-up from cardboard cutter boxes with an easily sanitised unit
- Reduce bad habits in your kitchen by creating a single working standard for wrapping food using a Wrapmaster dispenser
- Reduce waste cling film, foil or parchment helping to keep a clean and tidy workplace
Want a Free Wrapmaster? Here are two quick and easy ways to get your hands on one...
WRAPMASTER GIVES YOU EFFORTLESS DISPENSING, NOT TO MENTION...
- Easy to clean and sanitise
- Concealed blade for safe cutting
- Dishwasher safe up to 90c
- Reduces wastage and increases productivity
- Easy to use and refill with the perfect tangle free cut every time
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, HEAR IT FROM THE PROFESSIONALS
"I believe they are an essential tool in any sized kitchen operation, having used them for a number of years I simply could not do without one. Wrapmaster's give you ultimate control on wastage, the time saving and ease of use is also a major plus. The new Duo really does tick all the boxes with the flexibility it offers. Space saving is also a major benefit."
Robert Owen, Business Development Chef, Creed Foodservice
"I've been using the Wrapmaster products for years, they make everything faster and easier in a busy kitchen. When I joined Anglo American I asked my manager to switch from cardboard cutter boxes to the Wrapmaster dispenser. The fact that you can wash them, makes meeting health & safety, as well as hygiene rules that much easier, so we have a few dotted around the kitchen."
John Runacres, Sous Chef, Anglo American
"Since I got my Wrapmaster I don't remember when I last changed the cling film! As for the aluminium foil, we've had at least a 45% saving in waste, if you consider all the damaged foil you normally throw in the bin. Wrapmaster is a definite yes for me."
Alexandros Diamantis, Chef, Milestone Hotel Kensington